1. CM CAR PORT AGREEMENT (Note: CM Car Port is a trademark that has been registered in Ghana.)
- The agreement between our Advertisers are formed by these Terms and Conditions and the Insertion Order and Cm Car Port Company Limited in respect of Advertising Services.
- If these Terms and Conditions and the Insertion Order are in conflict, the Insertion Order will take precedence, then the terms of the Insertion Order will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- If Cm Car Port Company Limited Supplies Advertising Services these Terms and Conditions still apply if they are not included in an Insertion Order.
2021 (September) Europe: Car Sales and Market Analysis
Advertisers and users are responsible for ensuring that advertising content, text, images, graphics, video (“Content”) uploaded for inclusion on Cm car Port complies with all applicable laws. Cm Car Port assumes no responsibility for any illegality or any inaccuracy of the Content.
The advertisers and user guarantees that his or her Content do not violate any copyright, intellectual property rights, or other rights of any person or entity, and agrees to release Cm car Port from all obligations, liabilities, and claims arising in connection with the use of (or the inability to use) the service.
Advertisers agree that their Content can may be presented through Cm Car Port’s partner sites under the same terms and conditions as on Cm Car Port.
Advertisers grant Cm Car port a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
The material (including the Content, and any other content, software, or services) is contained on Cm Car Port and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and /or third-party licensors. Any intellectual property rights, such as copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other distinguishing brands on the Web Site are the property of Saltside Technologies AB. To be clear: No material on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, installed, posted, transmitted, stored, or distributed without written permission from Cm Car Port.
4. WHAT THE ADVERTISER WILL DO
- send the appropriate advertising material to Cm Car Port in the format provided by Cm Car Port from time to time at least 5 days prior to the Publication Date;
- comply with Cm Car Port advertising policy;
- Only run advertising for automobiles that the Advertiser is legally allowed to sell, and get permission from the owner of any Intellectual Property Rights in any third-party material that is included in the Advertising Material.
- Comply with the Usage Policy and Terms and Conditions of the Cm Car Port website (s)
5. CHANGE OF REQUESTS
- The Advertiser may, after submitting an Insertion Order but prior to the Publication Date, request in writing changes or variations to the Insertion Order (“Change Request”).
- Cm Car Port will, as soon as practicable, advise the Advertiser:
- if it accepts the Change Request;
- any variation to the Fees;
- any changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement which may be required to implement the Change Request; and
- any impact which implementation of the Change Request is expected to have on the ability of Cm Car Port to perform its obligations in accordance with the Insertion Order.
- Cm Car Port will have no obligation to proceed with a Change Request until such time as both parties agree in writing and the Advertiser has paid an additional Fee.
6. Cancellation of Advertisements
1. The Advertiser may cancel an Ad and terminate the Agreement without cause, on written notice to Cm Car Port, not later than 30 days prior to the Publication Date. Cm Car Port reserves the right to charge the Advertiser in accordance with the Agreement where the Agreement is terminated with less than 15 days’ written notice.
7. How and When Cm Car Port Fees are Payable
- Any applicable fees will be set out in the Insertion Order and the Advertiser agrees to pay such Fees in accordance with this clause 10 as set out in the Insertion Order.
- Fees are:
- invoiced in respect of the month the Insertion Order is received; and
- payable with 14 days of invoice.
- The Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that no fee or other payment will be paid by AutoTrader to the Advertiser for placing an Ad.
- If the Advertiser fails to pay any Fees by the required time, Cm Car Port may require that the Advertiser pay: –
- interest to Cm Car Port, on the daily amount outstanding, at a rate of 13% per annum until all monies due are paid; and
- any expense (including legal fees) incurred by Cm Car Port in recovering the outstanding Fees from the Advertiser.
- Cm Car Port also reserves the right to suspend, disable, cancel or terminate the Advertiser’s account with Cm Car Port without notice and refuse to supply further services to the Advertiser or entities associated with the Advertiser.
8. Buyer Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the Cm Car Port Ghana Limited website (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Cm Car Port Ghana Limited may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Site. Advertiser Terms and Conditions must be accepted and adhered to by Advertisers who use Cm Car Port’s services and the Site.
9. No guarantees or endorsements of sites or services we link to or that link to us
Cm Car Port Company Limited may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties from its Site. Such linked sites are not under the control of Cm Car Port Company Limited is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Cm Car Port is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AutoTrader of the linked site. Cm Car Port Company Limited is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. Cm Car Port will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third-party service provided by any third party.
10. No guarantees as to the service
Cm Car Port Company Limited provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through its Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that Cm Car Port Company Limited cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
11. Our rights to use the information you send us
Cm Car Port Company Limited welcomes ideas and feedback from you about all aspects of the Site. You agree that Cm Car Port may reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, and publicly display any materials and other information (including ideas for new or improved products and services) that you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by email or any other form of communication to Cm Car Port . (Please read our privacy for more information as to how we deal with information you send to us.)
12. No guarantees as to security of your information
While Cm Car Port takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on Auto Trader systems or on AutoTrader’s Site. AutoTrader disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
13. Your responsibility for your password and login
To become a registered user, you must provide a password and a login name. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and login name. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login name. You may change your password at any time by following instructions. You may also change your login by contacting customer service. You agree to immediately notify Cm Car Port of any unauthorized use of your login name or any other breach of security known to you
14. No misrepresentations allowed
You agree that it is a condition on your use of the Cm Car Port Company Limited Website, Cm Car Port Pricing Data or Pricing Service and of any other services provided by Cm Car Port or through the Site that you will not either through any act or omission mislead or deceive others.
If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable. Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of surviving the ending of this agreement. The laws governing this agreement will be the laws in Ghana and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts. For the purposes of this agreement the words ” Cm Car Port “, ” Cm Car Port Company”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to Cm Car Port and “Site” to materials delivered on cmcarport.com and other co-branded versions of the site.