In order for the website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for Cm Car Port to collect, use, and share personal information.
The information posted on Cm Car Port is publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information.
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Tonaton.com, and response to advertisements.
- Other information, including users’ IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- Provide our services.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies.
- Customize user’s experience, measure interest in our services.
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
What are cookies?
When you visit a website, text files containing small bits of information called cookies are transferred to your computer or mobile device, allowing the website to recognize your device. Cookies are used by websites to improve your browsing experience, such as keeping you signed in, remembering your site settings, and serving you relevant content.
Cookie and personal data
You can unsubscribe from any or all of these messages from us by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the instructions in any email we send you, or by contacting us. Clearing your browser cache will remove all data stored in your browser. Tonaton’s personal data can be removed by contacting our support team; contact information can be found below.
Types of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: required to operate our service.
- Preference cookies: used to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: required for security purposes.
Controlling cookies from your browser Controlling cookies from your browser
In your browser, you can opt to be notified when a cookie is sent or to reject all cookies. Please keep in mind that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may be unable to use some parts of our service, and some features may become unavailable.
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
Communication and email tools
If at any time you wish to have your information reviewed or removed from our active databases, please contact us at [email protected]. Additionally, you will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
This website makes use of Display Advertising and uses Remarketing technology with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on various websites across the Internet, using first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.